Seattle MFTE - Program 5
Ori Residential provides rental housing to qualified residents without regard to race, color, sex, religion, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
All housing provided within the guidelines established by federal, state, and local laws regulating the multifamily housing industry.
Application Process and General Requirements:
1. A valid driver’s license or government-issued ID is required.
2. Applicants must be a legal United States Resident.
3. Monthly gross income must equal 2 times the monthly rent or a bank statement must be provided under the tenant's name proving the ability to pay for rent for at least 6 months. If more than one applicant is applying the gross income
will be combined.
4. Any person residing in the apartment must apply. Clarify that this is only for persons 18 or older.
5. Each person applying must pay a non-refundable application fee.
6. Further documentation may be required based on screening results.
MFTE Unit Income Requirements
In order to qualify for an MFTE unit, household income must be below 65% of the area median income for a studio, 75% of the area median income for a 1 bedroom and below 85% for a 2 bedroom. The minimum income we require is twice the MFTE rent per month.
*Any group of individuals leasing a unit together (1 unit & 1 lease) would be a household.
1BR & TH
1. Every applicant must complete the Resident Eligibility Application (You can use Adobe Doc & Sign to complete the form). Once you have completed that form, you will then fill out the forms below that apply to you. Please send a completed packet of the forms below (Only fill out the form if it applies to you) to each property’s email.
(Ori Stone Way Apartments: email@example.com; Pivot Apartments: firstname.lastname@example.org; Roystone Apartments: email@example.com)
- Employment Verification: only complete personal information and the employer name/address, employer is responsible for the rest.
- Student Certification: If you are a full time student who is claiming no earned income (to be eligible to apply for an MFTE unit, students must have completed a FAFSA or WASFA and be receiving another need-based loan or grant. Due to these requirements, international students are ineligible to apply to MFTE units)
- Non-Employment Affidavit
- Self-employment Verification
- Gift Affidavit
- Child Support Affidavit
- Public Assistance Verification
2. Once we review all the documents, the Property Manager will schedule an in-person meeting to verify the documents, sign the lease and Lease Rider, pay the $100 holding deposit, and activate the tenant portal with you.
*Please note that all tenants will be provided with Renter’s Insurance ($100,000 Liability Coverage) and that the utilities will be included in the rent. If you have any other questions, please reference this Renter’s Guide.