1. Every applicant must complete the Resident Eligibility Application (You can use Adobe Doc & Sign to complete the form). Once you have completed that form, you will then fill out the forms below that apply to you. Please send a completed packet of the forms below (Only fill out the form if it applies to you) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employment Verification: only complete personal information and the employer name/address, employer is responsible for the rest.
- Student Certification: If you are a full time student who is claiming no earned income (to be eligible to apply for an MFTE unit, students must have completed a FAFSA or WASFA and be receiving another need-based loan or grant. Due to these requirements, international students are ineligible to apply to MFTE units)
- Non-Employment Affidavit
- Self-employment Verification
- Gift Affidavit
- Child Support Affidavit
- Public Assistance Verification
2. Once we review all the documents, the Property Manager will schedule an in-person meeting to verify the documents, sign the lease and Lease Rider, pay the $100 holding deposit, and activate the tenant portal with you.
*Please note that all tenants will be provided with Renter’s Insurance ($100,000 Liability Coverage) and that the utilities will be included in the rent. If you have any other questions, please reference this Renter’s Guide.